Well, well well......pet peeves. First off, WHY are they called "pet peeves"?
Yahoo Answer: "Pet peeve," meaning the one thing that annoys you more than anything else, first appeared around 1919. The "pet" (in the sense of "favorite") formulation probably owes its popularity and longevity to its mild perversity ("favorite annoyance" is a bit oxymoronic) as well as its snappy alliteration.
Urban Dictionary: (best definition) Things that people do that make you want to punch their eyes out.
Ok ok..so my pet peeves, lets see
People wearing socks with sandals...yeah, i'm not big on fashion, but I cannot stand seeing people do this! Everyone at my old school in MA did it gah!
Couples who sit on the same side of the booth/table and the other side is empty...yeah I don't know why, but it freaks me out!
Noisy Eaters
Wearing socks I have already worn (I can't put socks back on after I take them off, even if I've only worn them for a minute!)
People who know everything and make you feel inferior
People who are doing other things while I'm on the phone with them
Ppl who typ like dis
People telling me how much they paid for my gift
People putting their feet out the car window
Demanded to hang out with people when I just want to chill at home and watch movies
Alright, I guess I can stop complaining! Now, what are yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment