Thursday, October 4, 2012

Job Hunting

Well, I went in for my first real job interview at 7:30 AM. I was wearing khaki pants, with a redish/pinkish lacy top covered with a tan shall and new brown flats (totally going for fall colors!).  OH and not to mention my favorite layered pearl, gold necklace! Ok, enough about my outfit...lets get down to business!

The lady, was nice. Seemed pretty easy going. She and the other teachers asked me many questions. About my education, experience with kids, age, what strengths I had (school wise)..etc.

Turns out, this job entails more than I thought it would. Teacher's assistants also teach the kids as well. Taking the teacher's lesson plans and teaching some kids. I thought I would just be facilitating and helping get things flowing. I'm not qualified, nor comfortable, to be responsible to be teaching people.

There are three other people applying for this same position. I hope they don't call me (yes, don't) because I'm already stressing about it and have a bad feeling. Don't think teaching is what I'm meant to do with my major.

KCCO (Keep Calm Chive On)

No comments:

Post a Comment